We'll Kill 'em Dead!
On all termite treatments, we look at each house as somebody's home.
We observe each individual problem and take the necessary steps to successfully achieve our goal; to eradicate and or prevent any infestations that have or could occur.
When you go on a termite service program with Ausmic, we offer you a 12 monthly service. If you find termites in your yard eg under some wood in the garden, call us and we will promptly treat those termites free of charge. This helps us to exhaust all avenues to help preventing a termite attack. No job is too big or too small and we treat each with the same vigour.
1 in every 5 homes is attacked by termites at some stage in it's life. Australia's species of Termite; white ants; are the most devastating timber pest in the world. In as little as 3 months this termite colony may have destroyed almost all the timber in your home.
For Ausmic Pest Control, 2 paticular species of termites are the focus of eradacation.
Coptotermes:Considered to be the most destructive termite in Australia. They can nest in mounds or tree stumps/living trees and also in filled patios or sleeper retaining walls. Soil contact is desirable but not essential, provided that there is a moisture supply for the colony. This species has been known to cause electrical fires by shorting out wiring.
Hetrotermes:This species is not considered a major threat to houses but it often attacks fences, decking, posts and poles where some from of decay is already present. Hetrotermes do not build mounds, they have very small colonies adjacent to stumps, logs or on the ground - Especially near rotting wood.
Termidor now comes in 2 formulations; Termite Dust and Termite Residual Termiticide.
A combination that ensures the complete elimination of termite nests inside and outside of your home as well as full protection from future attacks.
* Applied directly on to the termites, either inside your house or onto activity around
* Pefect for treating active termite bait stations.
* After treatment, the termites carry the dust particles on their bodies back to the nest in which they came from, eradicating the problem in as little as 2-4 weeks.
* Not designed however, to be used as a stand alone treatment. 'Termidor Residual Termiticide' should be applied directly after the successful eradication of termite activity to ensure future protection.
Termite Residual Termiticide
* Applied as a continous chemical soil zone around and under the home.
* Non repellent to termites. They are unable to detect the termiticide and will not avoid the treated area. Termites continue to rummage through the soil until they encounter Termidor and cop a lethal dose.