The Altis System has been protecting homes, extensions and commercial buildings for over 15 years. Altis uses reticulation principles to deter termite attacks to buildings.
* Installed under concrete slabs prior to construction and around the exterior to provide a chemical barrier when charged with a registered liquid chemical
* Uses the emitter as the delivery mechanism for the system
* The emitter also acts as a back flow preventer and stops grit and roots entering the pipe
Advantages of the Altis System:
* Structures require only one chemical injection point
* Cost effective and less obtrusive to your property
* Emitters ensure the correct amount of chemical is delivered to areas being treated
* Can be used on sites where there is a 5 metre height difference between chemical injection point and other sections of the site.
* Operates effectively in clay even if clay subsidence occurs
* Can be installed in new and existing buildings
When building your new home, insist on using HomeGuard. You will have total peace of mind knowing that your family and pets won't be affected by harmful chemicals or sharp protruding edges. Your new home is protected by a proactive physical barrier system that blocks, repels and kills termites.
* Kills, repels and physically restrics termites from the building
* Kind to the environment
(non-invasive, odour free)
* Effective on termites in all regions
* Lightweight, approved for building works in all states
* Won't corrode, crack or delaminate
* Backed by a full 10-Year Warranty